Initial concept model set within the site model with site analysis and the designs response overlaid in white.
1. Photograph your model and print the chosen image.
2. Overlay tracing paper over the top of the photo and sketch on the key environmental aspects eg. sunpath, routes, vegetation, prevailing wind, site conditions and site plan.
3. Scan in the tracing paper.
4. In photoshop convert the image to black and white and invert the colours. (black becomes white, white becomes black).
5. Select colour range and choose black. Delete.
6. Import your original photo into the file and adjust the layers and sizes so that your trace annotation is overlaid over your photo.